Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, February 9, 2009

New Blogging Adventure

First of all, it's probably best that you know that this is a brand new adventure for me. I have really never been much of a writer, or a journaler, but I'm feeling the need to chronicle the wonderful things going on in my life. I was first introduced to blogging when one of my patients told me to look at a blog and then follow a link on that blog to another blog. My very first question was...."Exactly what is a blog?". I even asked my husband, the computer guy, what is a blog.....He explained it in simple terms that I could understand, so I've been checking out blogs and thinking, maybe I could do that. I've always wanted to scrapbook, but I'm not that creative, and I can't cut straight (one of the many reasons that I'm not a surgeon), so this seemed like a good idea keep an account of things and make it look fairly neat. Also, friends and family can see it and follow along on their computers. Pretty cool idea!!

So, this will be an attempt to let you have a little window into what's going on here on the farm and with the fam. You'll find insights and info on our camelids(what's that you ask....just stay tuned), you'll be able to follow along on our miraculous journey into the world of parenthood (we've prayed for the opportunity for this journey for years and have been blessed to begin our first steps on this journey).

Check back often, or even subscribe to the blog and I'll add pictures and updates on our animals and our little peanut (affectionately called "Beanie Baby" by Granny Rhonda right now because he/she looks like a little lima bean). God is SO GOOD to us and we are so blessed to be able to share this with you.

3 comments:

  1. Dr. Jori i love your new blog. I am very happy for you and lance expecting your first little butter bean.

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to overwhelm you with terms- but welcome to the "blogosphere!" I can't wait to continue reading about baby bean! I love the counter at the bottom- that is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jori...I LOVE it! I am so excited that you joined this world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete