Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, February 15, 2009

AMAZING MIRACLE!!!!



6 week ultrasound-Length 0.38cm




8 week ultrasound-length 1.88cm




10 week ultrasound-length 3.71cm


As I mentioned in my opening blog entry, my husband and I are so excited to be expecting a child later this summer. This is something we've prayed about for a long time. We feel truly blessed that God has answered this prayer. We had a miscarriage about two years ago at around 7 weeks. We know that it was not a mistake and that there was a reason for that. Understandably, we have been somewhat nervous in these first few weeks, but also very thankful for each day that we have been able to experience this miracle. We'll be 11 weeks tomorrow and things are looking great so far. Because of the miscarriage last time, we've had frequent ultrasounds to check that things are going well, and so far they seem to be! While we have no guarantees, we are just so thankful that we've been able to see this miracle unfolding!!
Notice the transformation from rice grain to lima bean to baby!!!
Enjoy these pictures above and join us in praising God for this true miracle of His creation!!!

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139: 13-16 (NIV)








3 comments:

  1. Jori...What an amazing transformation! I am so glad you shared! It really is a miracle, isn't it? I am beyond happy for you. I have worried about you since your miscarriage and prayed that you could get this blessing as well. God is so good! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ultrasounds are precious! Just wanted to congratulate you all again!! I'm enjoying your blog and will add you to my list on my blog!

    ReplyDelete